Student Records Manager, Financial Aid Counselor
New York College of Health Professions has been pioneering Holistic Health for 30 years. It offers institutionally accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Massage Therapy, Advanced Asian Bodywork, Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine; Certificate programs in the Science of Self Improvement and Wellness and a Continuing Education program in Holistic Nursing for Registered Nurses.
Student Records ManagerNew York College is seeking a Student Records Manager...
New York College is seeking a Student Records Manager to assist in the Office of the Registrar/Student Records.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance, process and secure the integrity of all official student records and assist in the registration process for all programs
- Assist the Registrar with any assigned task
- Consult with Deans regarding scheduling of classes
- Coordinate scheduling for all college locations
- Maintain data for curriculum, class schedules, instructors, class capacities
- Maintain student registrations, class schedules, attendance records and grades
- Adhere to FERPA, state and federal, I-20 and VA regulations
- Process students for graduation
- Participate in enrollment process, Student Orientation and College committees
The minimum qualifications to successfully fulfill this function:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 1.5 years experience in the field
- Must possess strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships with students, faculty, employees and all levels of administration
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerCampus)
Competitive salary, benefits package including medical, dental, 403b, and growth potential
Financial Aid CounselorNew York College seeks a dedicated and talented ....
New York College seeks a dedicated and talented Financial Aid Counselor.
The Financial Aid counselor will be responsible for the advisement and counseling of current and prospective students on financial aid procedures to determine financial aid eligibility and ensure packaging compliance with Federal and New York State regulations. This includes required applications, supporting documentation and the completion of the verification of student aid applications, preparation of financial aid awards, certification of student loan applications and working with lending institutions.
- Bachelors Degree required
- In-depth knowledge of Federal and New York State Financial Aid programs
- 1-3 years experience with TAP certification, Aid for Part-time Study, Title IV regulations and loan certification
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills with positive attitude toward daily challenges
- Ability to multi-task and process high volumes of work with accuracy
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of financial aid packaging software
- PowerFAIDS experience preferred
Competitive salary, benefits package including medical, dental, 403b, and growth potential.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and salary history (must be included for consideration) to: